- All cookies are made to order and decorated with glaze and some royal icing details based on your design requests.
- I am open to any design and will do my very best to provide you with just the cookie you are looking for.
- All prices listed are base prices and could increase based on the look you want for your cookies.
- The more detailed the cookie the longer the decorating process will take.
- Minimum order is 12 cookies unless you are ordering a gift set.
- All orders require a minimum notice of 12 days to ensure enough decorating and drying time as well as enough time for shipping.
- Please do not hesitate to ask if I can do it with less notice. I may have had a cancellation or an open spot in the calendar and can fit you in. However, this will require a rush fee.
- Rush fee is $20 or 20% of order,which ever is higher and must be paid at time of ordering.
- Orders do not get placed on calendar without payment.
- Our crochet and knit items are all made by hand one stitch at a time.
- We take great care to insure that each item is made to last and look great.
- All items are made with acrylic yarn unless otherwise stated.
- All colors must be chosen at time of ordering or the item will be made with colors that are available.
- Most of the items are made to order unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping happens when item is completed.
- This amount of time is based on the number of orders before yours and the amount of time it tales to make the item you want.
- If you are looking for something by a certain date please feel free to contact me about a rush order (fee may apply).
- All payments are made through Paypal, credit cards, or cash only. Payments are in due in advance for order to be placed on the calendar or for order to be made.
- Orders for cookies are shipped on Tuesday of the week of your event date. When placing an order you must allow 10 days MINIMUM from the TUESDAY before your event takes place for ordering.
- If for any reason you need to cancel or change your order, you must provide a MINIMUM 14 days notice.
- Anything later than that will have a Rush Fee of $20 or 20% of order which ever is higher.
- 50% of your order is considered a deposit thus making it non-refundable.
- If you wish yo cancel or change the date for ANY REASON, there must be a MINIMUM of 14 days before the delivery date for you to get a refund. This means that if your event is on the 15th you MUST cancel by the 1st to get 50% of your payment back.
- Anything after the 14 day cut off will NOT be refunded.
- No returns allowed but if there is an issue, let me know and we will work together to fix it.
- Please allow a minimum of 14 business days from date of cancellation for money to be refunded.
- All edible items will be shipped via USPS priority 2/3 day shipping.
- Yarn made items ship via USPS based on the the shipping method you purchased. I do my best to use flat rate boxes, but sometimes some orders are too large to fit and I will adjust the shipping price accordingly.
- USPS now offers $50.00 worth of insurance for every priority shipped package. You have the option of obtaining more if you wish. All yarn made items will ship upon completion and will be made in the order they were received.
- I have a general idea of what these boxes can hold. If you are placing a custom order I will make the proper price adjustments to the shipping in your listing IF the order is too large for the flat rate boxes. All other listings will have the correct shipping amount posted with the order.
- I can NOT control what happens to the boxes once they are delivered to the post office. I do take great care to package the boxes to prevent/minimize the chance of breakage. I will provide a tracking number for all boxes
Due the nature of the items I make I can NOT except returns. However, if you are unhappy with your order, please contact me so that we may find a solution that makes everyone happy.
Sugar and Stitches reserves the right to refuse service or cancel an order for reasons such as family illness, emergencies, or simply because of rude and unkind behavior.